1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... PERAZZI Project... Info

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by miketmx, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Hey Jack, thanks for posting that picture especially the MX6 and MX7 because that single barrel with the extended tube 2 inches longer than the forend looks exactly like the single barrel that I bought to fit my MX3 O/U. I heard a rumor that it was for an MX6 or MX7 but now I know for sure.

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Tony DeSimone was at Redlands today and for the Thanksgiving shoot. (I assume.) In his display of guns, was a Perrazi from the year 1958!! I think I heard that right; Mr. DeSimone may have a source of some very interesting Perrazi pictures. He of the TS 2000 gun.

3. sturgeon

sturgeon Member

An excellent project, look forward to the next instalment Would it be worthwhile to attach spare parts lists if available ? Steve B.

4. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jack, please send my catalogs back when you are finished with them. Another friend contacted me and wants to look at them for a specific gun. Hope the catalogs helped you. Merry Christmas, Roy A. Morton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.