1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... Perazzi Embroidered Patches...F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I (my wife) cut the Browning Buck Mark off my fave shooting pouch and I had one of these from an original packet and had it duplicated in embroidery. I have 10 for sale and if they sell I will get more. Here is the deal. put a note on the thread that you want one as a bump. Then send me a postage paid or stamped envelope with your return address with a check for $10 or a $10 bill and I will send one off to you right away. no other payment or way to handle it. OK? The embroidery place did a nice job. Look good on the side of your fave hat or sweatshirt or whatever. Or just send the money and I will get one off right away. But you have to send me a self addressed stamped envelope to mail it back. That is a MUST.

Jack

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Wow! Now your even into sewing Perrazi things. That is dedication, Jack. LOL

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

save me one Jack, just stick it in with the hulls when you get ready & add it to the price

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I like your custom bag Jack. Looks good with the Perazzi patch. The colors of the bag appear as if it were intended to be that way.

Free Bump for the others who want the patches.

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Lou. It may overflow the box! 1200 and I'll see how the box closes with another 100

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

what ever works Jack is ok with me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi embroided logo

perazzi embroidered sew on badges for sale

perazzi patch

perazzi patches