1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... New MEC 9000G... F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

mia i thought you were from minnesota. i got a 9000g and a9000h. i hate the h. you still got that second childhood camaro. i'm still lookin for my 72 vega. good luck selling the loader, hope this puts ya up top again for a while. regards from hell(southeast iowa). jackmitch

2. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

the key word is less. i have it on both my reloaders and it works good about 99%of the time. nice boat had one for 22 years and experienced the two happiest days in a boaters life. don't hold your breath waiting for me at metro i don't have the dough rite now going on vacation with the family tommorrow to cedar point amusement park. will be broke when i return. good luck on the sale. jackmitch

3. Lkn4rocks

Lkn4rocks TS Member

You guys are quoteing some expensive 9000GN's, MIA's $315 seems a bargain until you pop for the new style primer tray for an additional $50.00.

Here is a URL to a web order firm for a 9000GN at less than $364.00 plus ship.

http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item.asp?sku=000599000GN12

4. Lkn4rocks

Lkn4rocks TS Member

SBray .... I remember starting that off by saying the $315.00 seemed like a good bargain and it does but sooner or later you may want to update you loader. No problem to me on what you’re happy to pay. I bought my first and only 9000G new for $189 from MidSouth several years ago, still have it, even have the new style primer feed as an upgrade on it also. I did misquote my self when I gave the price for the primer feed upgrade, it's less than $44.00 not $50.00.

What I was trying to show anyone that happened to read this thread was that there was a less expensive place to obtain a new 9000GN than the $416 that was quoted at Cabelas.

I always like to look back and compare previous owned equipment like that of a divorcé that has (6) previous husbands before you took up house keeping together, I do love the ladies and please don’t anyone take offence but a little rain always seem to fall on you from a bad time spent at each of those (6) and when it does, even if it's it not your fault you still get wet.

My thinking is, unless it almost free, why buy used when for a few more bucks you can buy new and have all the new upgrades and a full warrantee but then that’s just me running my mouth trying to save someone some frustration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.