1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... MX3 "Special", 34/32... F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jakearoo, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

MIA... MX3

Looks like someone drilled holes in those barrels. Jake

2. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

MIA... MX3

I have seen MX3 special combos sell for 3500 -- that KX5 offer looks pretty good

This one is fancier if you count that signature as added value and the wood and metal look ok

dont know how much it has been shot

The MX3 special was the poor mans MX8-- a KX5 is a good gun

Gene

3. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

MIA... MX3

MMMMMMMM Still its an "Older Gun" I seem to remember those word like it was yesterday when I had a gun up for sale on here. And one more thing a FLAW is still a FLAW !! If you want to xray the stock an tell me those cracks will not get bigger .I might be a buyer at say 2500.00

4. joehunter

joehunter Member

MIA... MX3

I think Gene is mistaken. The regular MX3 was the less expensive Perazzi because it had one trigger group and was designed to shoot the top barrel first in the O/U. These are two totally different guns. The MX 3 special can have all of the current barrels fit to it. The MX3 has a round mono block and cannot. This is a MX3 Special which has a selectable trigger. There is a guy on here selling a set of MX3 special O/U barrels for $2650.00. I have a MX3 special combo and it is a great gun. There are a lot of great shooters still shooting them too.

Thanks,
    Joe

5. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

MIA... MX3

JoeHunter
    Those barrels for $2650.00 are "Pro Ported" and "Wilkenson Tuned" and in Excellent condition. You are right Joe .The Special is a more expensive model
    and newer model than the regular MX-3. The barrels will fit alot of guns.I guess what I'm saying here Joe is "Your right on all counts". It is a great shooter. MIA that is a nice looking gun! Good luck selling it...Philly D

6. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

MIA... MX3

Hey Jack,, I looked for you at the grand but you were never in your trailer, I did see your white truck there, and I even opened the door to your trailer and hollered in you were never there, my camper was just across from a friend of your s from Wi. i think his name was Mel, he said that he had bought a Mirage from you a while back... I was going to buy that MX3 from you for $7000.00 nice gun !!!!! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.