1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... MX3 Combo 34/31.5... F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

A wonderful gun that Doug Braker and I put together for me. But ATA shooting is too time demanding for shooting doubles any longer. The gun is as flawless as a vintage MX3 round mono can be. More story between the pics.

Here is the gun ready for singles. a 34" untouched, all factory bbl..040 choke and .725 bore. Strate as an arrow.

[​IMG]

Here is the O/U set up. 31.5" ountouched, unaltered, all original Perazzi bbls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here you get a feel for the condition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

another condition shot of the port side

[​IMG]

one more

[​IMG]

The receiver has been nickled by Doug Braker. Adn the trigger and the trigger blade, gold titanium nitride.

[​IMG]

This gun has been assemobled by the best in Doug Braker. The cocking moment is perfect on both bbls, ejectors flawless, the trigger crisp. Just a lovely gun. The buttstock has a minor ding or two, the forend refinished by Doug Braker and the gun is new-like tight. I shot it just enough to know that I prefer a lighter gun. This gun is show room clean and ready to campaign for years.

$5495 and shipping. And BTW, it comes wiht a terrific alum airline combo case in near pristine condition. I'll ship it protected as the case is very nice. I'll pic that later.

Jack @ 800-344-4840 days, 715-441-2384 cell. Email is best. Too many PMs to keep track of.

Up to see how this looks. May edit later this evening.

BTW. Next gun going up is a MX3 round mono 34 single. Stay tuned.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Let's move it. $5295 and I'll ship it.

3. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Up for a great combo.!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.