1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA...MX15 nickel Receiver and Iron...F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

MX15 receiver and iron. Doug Braker nickel job and just recent new blue on the FE iron, the latch, the top lever, and safety. This receiver is 100% ready to perform as new. $1995 plus shipping. Jack @ 800-344-4840 days, cell 715-441-9817, email or PM.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

Parting out the new toy already? Sure looks nice in nickel though.

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Vlad. My MX3 got jealous. And I tried her out an I spanked 'em. Got her a steady diet of Fed Papers and she is a new girl. MX15 had a learning curve and I am too old to lose a season to mental and mechanical adjustments.

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

MDJ...At least you are paying attention...

Never-never-land is for the 17 yoa lady that shot on my squad(s) over the weekend. She broke 97 wind swept birds at singles. The hcp scores were not posted when I left. I broke 86 in a chilly drizzle from 26. One guy on our squad broke 90. He was lucky but had a lot of experience.

5. potatodigger1

potatodigger1 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

was that when david was pulling for you? i don't want to mention her name, but does she shoot with david? david gets mad because she makes more in tips than he does, i wonder why? are you going to be at mpls gun club for the high school shoot? david will be there on saturday the 11th. hope to see you there, matt.

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

This recvr is available. In near 100% condition.

7. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Very nice. I gave Doug a call as soon as I saw this!

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I guess, I'll still sell this Recvr/iron. but I am building another MX gun now. This recvr is my first choice. I will have an equivalent recvr to sell however, just not nickeled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.