1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... MX15... F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Thought a new gun would be my ticket to fame and fortune, but I had another Perazzi that was just getting ready to fill that role. So, this one is for sale

[​IMG]

This MX15 was born in '04 and shot for 3 or 4 years. Not many targets and the gun has the new car smell we all love. It is a 32" but sights and feels like a 34". Only a inch shorter sight plane than my 34" MX3. About the saem length if you count the extended CTs. 3 P tubes, a 4,6, and 8. All original stuff that came wiht gun. Case, papers stock tool etc. LOP is 14-1/4" but would be an easy extension without looking out of place. But the stock feels longer. the Regular P stock that comes on this gun is a low felt recoil stock. the trigger is release, but I can substitute a pull trigger. I do have options fo ryou with triggers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

$4695 and UPS

I do have this Gold trigger that switches to pull in under 30 seconds. It is intenrally selectable and has adj LOP as you can see. Add $200 to switch triggers out.

[​IMG]

The wood on this gun is upgrade adn the nickelappears to be Perazzi. Both in excelent condition. A couple minor marks on the butt. Not noticeable tho.

Jack 800-344-4840, cell 715-441-2384.

2. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

The adj LOP in the gun is not the trigger that goes with the gun. I'll find another pic with that one. This tirgger. is a Bowen release. Works great.

[​IMG]

Included wiht this gun is a Perazzi soft comb too.

3. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

0   0   0

$4695 and UPS

Its in the thread.

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

$4,695.00 like the add says. A great buy!

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Thanks for the comments. The gun is spoken for. The buyer has the evening to decide that this is what he wants to do. I'll post that response as it comes in. Thanks. I knew I would need more of these. Got em in the safe making little MX15s right now.

Gun is sold. Tahnks again to all.

6. Squeal

Squeal Member

0   0   0

Nice gun! Just for my own info, what is the difference between a Mx15 and a Mx10RS? They look they same.

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Squel,

To answer your question, and this is to the best of my knowledge.....a MX10RS Rib is 3/16" higher than a MX15. Also, a MX10RS has a sea-shell shaped reciever, and a MX15 has a flat-sided receiver. As far as the shooting goes....I have owned both and can't tell much difference between them. Got my first 100 in singles and my first punch with a MX15.

Matt Woodson

8. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The Mx15 uses the same base receiver as the Mx10RS uses. The scalloped receiver take about 8 more machine steps to acheive and that makes it 'prettier' . Other than beauty there is no difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.