1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA...Loading rooom. There is a TEST

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

OK, it is winter by me and my garage is cold. Usually aobut 40 degrees at best. My garage is a 2-1/2 car deal that gets a Honda and mostly storage, but this little area for me to use for reloading. Here is my PW without the power assist (Son-in-law).
    [​IMG]

Another view
    [​IMG]

My scale
    [​IMG]

Some shells ready to be boxed
    [​IMG]

this view shows my trusty belt sander I use for grinding pads. I do pads on guns for you, Doug Braker does pads on my personal guns
    [​IMG]

As you cansee I was in major boredom waiting for winter to cease and decist. But there is an "ERROR ON THE PAGE". The first one to PM me what the error is, will get his nice little doo-ditty box as a prize. S and H $20... (No, only kidding) I'll send it N/C and will put hinges and a clasp on it if yo like. Nice little box for your desk or loading area. NOt for Wifey or ruggers. PM only. First to pick out the error vins... Dont' be too critical of my garage..I hav emore stuff for my dock eqpt than you can believe. Adn too, just behind these shots (at my back) is my packing area.

Here is the prize.
    [​IMG]

2. JACK

I'll be off a-shootin athe the Minneapolis GC today. hope to see you there. Jack pots, Bacon cheeseburgers, get to yak with Ithaca, (club prez), big Dan, If iit is nice the Demulliings, and other assorted folks. See ya there.

Yocko.

3. guerini

guerini TS Member

Missing shell....
    [​IMG]

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mia, you are going to burn down that room with that overloaded extension cord. Bulge.

5. bakergun

bakergun TS Member

There is a shell missing in the press
    Pete

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Your power is overloaded, your mixing Gold and Green hulls (my god, have you no class), and due to vibration, your scales should never be on the same table as your loader.

But it's probably the missing shell pointed out by Guerini.

I do however like your Sander "Fixture". Red Green would be proud.

7. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

the biggest error i see is jack is to CHEEP to turn the furnace on in his garage. you have my address jack just send the box to me. dwain

8. razor

razor TS Member

jack your counter reads zero. if you see the demullings say hello from us. razor & ellie

9. Crankbait

Crankbait TS Member

The picture with the shells waiting to be boxed, the aft stack, the shells on the second row are stacked wrong!

10. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

the counter reads 0 then 29 ?
    Jim

11. guerini

guerini TS Member

Maybe its the fire hazard in front of the portable heater, the more I look the more I'm finding...

Guerini

12. fishguts

fishguts Member

This is actually an interesting and funny post.

Wayne

13. HC_John

HC_John TS Member

As others have seen, the overloaded circuit, heater/powder not a good combination, but I hope to god that those gun cases thrown in the corner don't have beautiful and expensive guns still in them.

John MI

14. JACK

OK, it is winter by me and my garage is cold. Usually aobut 40 degrees at best. My garage is a 2-1/2 car deal that gets a Honda and mostly storage, but this little area for me to use for reloading. Here is my PW without the power assist (Son-in-law).
    [​IMG]

Another view
    [​IMG]

My scale
    [​IMG]

Some shells ready to be boxed
    [​IMG]

this view shows my trusty belt sander I use for grinding pads. I do pads on guns for you, Doug Braker does pads on my personal guns
    [​IMG]

As you cansee I was in major boredom waiting for winter to cease and decist. But there is an "ERROR ON THE PAGE". The first one to PM me what the error is, will get his nice little doo-ditty box as a prize. S and H $20... (No, only kidding) I'll send it N/C and will put hinges and a clasp on it if yo like. Nice little box for your desk or loading area. NOt for Wifey or ruggers. PM only. First to pick out the error vins... Dont' be too critical of my garage..I hav emore stuff for my dock eqpt than you can believe. Adn too, just behind these shots (at my back) is my packing area.

Here is the prize.
    [​IMG]

15. JACK

I'll be off a-shootin athe the Minneapolis GC today. hope to see you there. Jack pots, Bacon cheeseburgers, get to yak with Ithaca, (club prez), big Dan, If iit is nice the Demulliings, and other assorted folks. See ya there.

Yocko.

16. guerini

guerini TS Member

Missing shell....
    [​IMG]

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mia, you are going to burn down that room with that overloaded extension cord. Bulge.

18. bakergun

bakergun TS Member

There is a shell missing in the press
    Pete

19. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Your power is overloaded, your mixing Gold and Green hulls (my god, have you no class), and due to vibration, your scales should never be on the same table as your loader.

But it's probably the missing shell pointed out by Guerini.

I do however like your Sander "Fixture". Red Green would be proud.

20. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

the biggest error i see is jack is to CHEEP to turn the furnace on in his garage. you have my address jack just send the box to me. dwain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.