1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... Just 1 Perazzi PFS MX Grip...F/S Update

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Both units sold. Just 1 MX grips left. One plain, one with ribs shown.

These are older style but easily get 3/8" cast off. Both are MX grips but have a new TM grip to substitute. Pretty complete parts kit except only have one weight.As you can see one has an ultimate comb AND I can offer a traditional comb as well. Basic tools are incl as are extra parts. The pad on the left one needs replacing. Both are shimmed but that stuff is easily removed. $800 for the "Ultimate Comb" stock and $700 for the other. Shipped.

[​IMG]
    Jack at 715-262-8556 days, cell is 715-441-9817, email or PM. All installation hardware is included. They will bolt right on.

2. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I have NEW checkered TM and MX grips. The grip on the left on looks funny becasue it is not assembled.

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

left unit is sold. MX grip still avail. Right unit has an interested party with the TM grip...

4. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

How much for the MX grip? I sent an email concerning the new checkered one.

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

All I have left is 2 MX grips. One shown above with the ribs in the pistol grip and that is in perfect condition and is $110 shipped. the other is a plain grip, older style, no enhancement to the pistol grip area (smooth) except it has been scraped a bit to make it more comfortable for the shooter. $50 delivered. Very good grip for a customizing, some bondo, and a paint job.

I will ship with attachment bolts for MX guns.

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I have some beretta, Seitz attachment bolts too. And some more Perazzi bolts. HOller if you need some. Cheaper than payoing for the gas driving around looking for some

7. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

$120 now for the ribbed MX grip.Perfect condition, with attachment bolts and requisite Allen tools.

In this pic on the right on the unit
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.