1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... INFINITY...SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Very special gun. So well built. This gun has great feel, RH roll-over palmswell stock that locks into position well. 1-3/8" drop as you see it here. about 1/2" cast off and recoil is direct on the heel and toe is cast off about 3/4". LOP is 14-5/8" with this 1" pad. $7495 shipped. Comes in a Warwick style case with all the tools, chokes parts, manuals etc. Jack @ 800-344-4840, cell 715-441-9817, email or PM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our Minnesota good friend Scott Messenger shoots the sibling to this gun and very well. He put up a couple of mid-high nineties at the spring grand in Tucson with his a few weeks back. These guns feel great. And are well thought out and have superb craftsmanship. A beaut Ollie.

2. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

Jack, I bet you really want to keep this one for your own and get rid of a few of the Perazzi's. Very nice gun.
    randy

3. Dirtyharry357Mag

Dirtyharry357Mag Member

0   0   0

All I can Say is ...WOW wow WOW WoW I wish I had The Money..

4. Bluerock1

Bluerock1 Member

0   0   0

NICE GUN !!!!!!! Your going to look good shooting it. To bad it's not a lefty.

BR1

5. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I understand the toe-out dimension, but is the stock cast-off, or off-set. Very nice gun.

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

The stock is direct recoil at the heal. the comb is CAST OFF to allow your face to set up DeVault stylef, comb on th side of yoru cheek. But it locks in better than some. The toe of the pad moves cast off about 3/4", so the toe point does not poke you in the pect

Again, the recoil effect will come strate back. this is a soft shooter for sure.

7. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I will gladly wager a small amount Jack that it is offset and not cast off! I know Dennis well and his philosophy! He built for me! Tom Rhoads

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Tom. I'll look again... But get out your big checkbook. Remeber, I have the gun.

Call it what you like... The heel comes strate back (within 1/8") and the cmb is 1/2" cast off. You doubt that? Look at the pics.

9. plux001

plux001 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wish I'd been born rich instead of so damn good looking.

Bump for a really nice piece.

Paul

10. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

0   0   0

You are spot on Jack regarding Scott Messenger shooting his. His caps and singles scores were very good during the Southern Grand. They were so good, I caught Scott trying to duct tape on another barrel so he could maybe shoot doubles with it too.

11. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Mark. Thanks for chiming in... Made me go back andlook at my original words.

Those mid high ninties were from the 27. The indian gets the credit, but the tool is just part of his talent.

And for those that may not be aware, Scott Messenger won his Infinity donated by Dennis DeVault.

12. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gorgeous gun Jack, sure priced right.

13. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

14. Blaser F3

Blaser F3 TS Member

0   0   0