1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA.....How are you so fast on F/S threads??

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ltctpu, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

MIA
    I have noticed that you have snatched up two Beretta 303s where the thread posting was less than 15 min old and you managed to have posted a "mine on it". My question is how are you so fast on getting notified on for sale items threads here on TS.com? (It probably has happened on other for sale posts but as I have an interest in 303s that is where I noticed.)

As interesting and enjoyable as TS.com is, I already spend way too much time here.....So I wonder are you just on here all the time... or are you
    using some kind of notification software/service/search engine that alerts on interesting F/S threads?

If you would, please share.

Regards
    Tom Urich

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Tom. I've been "Outed"

And yes, I have this new search feature that the powers that be want me to road test. If it works well for me (and has so far) everyone will then have minute to minute equal apportunity to buy a 303.

In the meantime, I have 3 serious lookers for the current one. Get in line and hope that the others fade or send me back a

"BUY IT NOW"

Funny shit Tom. I love it. But remember I ama marketing guy and do not believe in giving away an advantage I figure out. And I am smart enough not to boast either.

Thanks Tom.

Jack

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

There was a time when it was not always so ehh Jack? Jeff

4. checker

checker Member

0   0   0

Old Guys ARE Good...nuff said....MIA HERO

Charlie

[​IMG]

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

funny shit. I sent Tom Urich a PM that told him my "TRUTH". And what is that you may ask?

It is that "I BELIEVE"

I win, I lose, but I do have some "tricks"

6. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Now Jack we all know what a good sniper you are. The rummer is you have a illegal tied to your computer alerting you to key words so you can remain king of the fast draw.
    Buddy

7. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

When he sleeps he has one eye open watching the FS column.

8. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Thats How !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.