1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA..How are you doing Jack??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by CalvinMD, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Anybody heard from MIA?? Jack mentioned floods coming and wondered if he was managing to stay afloat..no pun intended

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

All you have to do is post a Perazzi for sale at a good price, an you'll see Jack in a New York minute.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Calvin, It was all a HOAX. NOt perped by me, but by the folks that sell sand bags. It seems to me that the worst fears will not be realized and we likely will experience usual spring river rise. Snow has mostly gone slowly, no big rains is sight. Think I am going to roll the yard as the frost comes out.

John. Sold that little TMX beauty. Wanted to keep it, but It would not shoot better than my current cache.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Good to know Jack...glad we didnt have to send out a search party

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Great marketing gimic Jack. LOL

I'm glad it all worked out good. Really no room for screwing around with river rise. Alot of people down in my area have lost everything from the big Mississippi River.--Matt

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

WEll, river on the rise now. Still hoping... River not flowing by me now. The Mississippi confluence 2 blocks south of me is higher than our river, the ST Croix. When that happens our river rises at the same level as the Miss and our river will actually reverse direction.

Copy/paste this. Too long for above address box

http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=mpx&gage=prew3&view=1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1&toggles=10,7,8,2,9,15,6&type=0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.