1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... Gunshop has new M-16s in. Want one?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mike Battista, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jack,
    If they are M-16's, I'm a Class three dealer. I want one.
    Mike Battista

2. nicky

nicky Member

Jack , If they are transferable m-16's I would be interested in one. Currently own class-3 so clearance and paper work not a problem. Please advise on the following; Make (ie) Colt, Bushmaster, FN, ect. , Model(ie) barrel lg., a-1 or a-2 or a-3 ect., general condition and price , You can email me at (nicklas@madbbs.com) , Thank's , Kevin

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Uh, now come on guys, think this one out...do you really believe this gun shop suddenly has a "shipment" of new, select-fire M16 buzzguns ready for immediate sale?

Time for a cold shower...

4. nicky

nicky Member

221 you are right, mostly Colt's a few Frankford Arsenal's , a few Armalite's, and then the receiver's from Sendra and the likes. Also I've got a Cobray M-11 and a H&K PSG1 I just might sell not sure yet.

5. KRE

KRE TS Member

I must be the odd man out. I've a few title II toys and many are in the M16 family dress, but none are colt. I preferred forged reciever's myself, for a 16 clone.

Many Title II, M-whatever, were built by John Q, and SOT's prior to 5/19/86 and colt was not the first choice. Colt was just easy to find and drill, therefore a default. A RDIAS is the best way to go for a shooter. IMO, YMMV.

Kenneth

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

Tru M-16's I think not but I would think that they are Zumbo Gun versions without the 3 round burst feature.

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Oh ... so he is piece mealing parts into guns. Nothing more than modified Zumbo Guns.

8. nicky

nicky Member

Jack , sounds like you mean DPMS from StCloud Mn. they did and still maybe marketing a AR-15 clone. I don't believe they did their own machining but I could be wrong. There is a bunch of company's putting together the AR-15 style firearm. Keep in mind there is only a couple of mills that make the forging's out of 7075t6 aluminum for the lower and upper receiver's and then sell them to the company's that do the machining.

9. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

The Colt's may not be the best, but the name adds to the sticker when you are selling.

10. High Brass

High Brass TS Member

In the AR/M16 world, Colts are generally considered the best out of the box gun. DPMS does machine their own parts but their QC has been questioned in the past. Also, DPMS does not have the same features as a Colt such as chrome lined barrel and chamber, a staked gas key, and other processes that are required for a true Mil spec weapon. I own both Colt and DPMS AR15's and I love them both. If you want class 3 weaps (full auto, 3 shot burst, or short barrel) then I would only own a Colt. Enjoy.

11. Whiz Bang

Whiz Bang TS Member

Never would of guessed there would be so much interest on this site for M16's. Since MIA guns are not the real deal I am going to save the day for you guys that think you want a NIB M16.

Go to autoweapons.com they have a few variations of NIB M16 and used weapons. subguns.com and sturmgewehr.com have a few listed also.

Give them a call and write that check for $20.000.00 plus. If everything goes well you should have your weapon in 90 days or less.

12. lumper

lumper TS Member

Zumbo Guns ... thats all they are is just Zumbo wannabe guns.

13. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I doubt they are M16s-- he was just having a bad hair day

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.