1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... Fresh new TMX stock... F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

[​IMG]

This is a fresh stock off of Phil Simms Bench. It is a Perazzi clone and will fit any regular right hand Perazzi shooter. 1/4" to 5/16" cast off, 1-3/8" with comb down, 14.5" LOP, palm swell and fitted to my TMX and TM1 Special receivers. Feels great. Looks better than an SCO. Limbsaver trap pad. $850 plus shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Call Jack @ 715-441-2384, email, PM or days at 800-344-4840

This stock was made to my specs to resell to a TMX owner that wants to start fresh. The TM1 stock seemed to go well. Next up is my fave MX stock that Phill will make fo rthis project series.

[​IMG]

Stay tuned.

2. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

If you could buy this form Perazzi, it owuld cost you $1500. The nice thing about starting wiht a fresh stock like this is that it increases the value of your TMX by the amount this stock will cost.

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Make your gun into a 4 grand TMX wiht this stock

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Ink. No. the forned is an upgrade. They are really a good match. But my daughter shoots lights out with anothr rather high TM stock on this gun. If I were shooting the gun this stock would not be for sale. It is a premo item.

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I think you will find this particular style/geometry to be a soft shooter. Because the recoil direction is at the side of your face twoard the part of your shoulder that can accept the movement readily. That is my experience wiht these cast off, paralell monte carlo stocks that Perazzi designed. Some of us believe thye have a more forgiving design than current P stock design. These look good and feel good.

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

This stock will fit a RH shooter. Hands down!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.