1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA...Flat Black Perazzi Case...EuroJoe

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Sold, to my bud Joe.

Bought this off the forum as is. The case showed glue residue from a sticker and I knew I could get he glue off. I couldn't. Still befuddles me. I did some interior work and that looks good. But the glue on the sticker area is not coming off. It is what it is. But doesn't look to bad. Jack email or PM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This last picture shows flash. It is the least representative of the group. But this is a good usable case an I recommend you put a sticker in the area and "fuh-ged-about-dit"

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'll take it Jack!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

eurojoe on trapshooter