1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... Clearing Photobucket. This Weekend

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

But I will do a general delete of the bucket because it is mucho slow with 600 gun pictures in it. Adn individual delete is out of the question. Won't live long enough to check-off and wait for them to clear. Nothing personally sensitive in the pictures. But when I hit the delete button there will be a lot of little boxes wiht a red x show up on gun threads.

90% of the stuff is sold anyway, but few let me know. That's OK, but it is tiem to go a-shootin.

Jack

2. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

And will be selling over the weekend. About 5 guns. maybe 6. the ST100, 2 11-87s, a MX3 34 single only, the MX3 34/32 combo, the pretty TM1 with the nice stock... how many is that?

Getting ready to shoot, ya know? Season is here. Time to quit foolin and shoot.

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

V. NO. I decided to clone another better stock. It is a bit more up to date as it is off a "Special". It has cast off and palm swell. Having a second one done a 1/4" higher to go on a TMX. So that will be the start of remaking Perazzi stocks for resale. They will be less than 1/2 the cost of a Perazzi stock and be identical. That is the plan. First he TMs, then MX stocks. Will look like this stcok on this Special. This is the slave stock.

[​IMG]

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I tried to go to your photo bucket account to see if there was something I can't live without. It appears I need your password to view your album?? Correct??...or is there another way? Thanks, Rick

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Prob Sunday morning. Last time I did this I lost a friend. He thought it was personal. It was not. It is just that Photobucket "PRO" is cumbersome and slow when you approach 500 pics. I believe they do that to limit how much sapce you take up on there system. So, I'll delete andstart over. Costs me $40 a year fo r "PRO". Worth it? I'd say not. Free version is better.

6. whosyourdaddy

whosyourdaddy Member

0   0   0

After the Iowa thread, please be careful about offering others the opportunity to look in your bucket. Seriously though, thank you for helping post pictures, I am sure everyone appreciates it as much as I do.

7. DANNY

DANNY Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jack,I did not have you post any pictures for me nor did I buy anything that was offered, but I enjoyed looking at the pictures & thought it was nice of you & a couple of other posters on this site to give your time & share your know how with those of us that couldn't post pictures for whatever reason.
    Much thanks. Danny Hutton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.