1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... Citori MC 30" Trap... F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Fixed original chokes. .722 bores, top .043, bot .030. Lots of life left. Pull. Orig stock, 1-3/8"drop, 14.5 LOP. $900 and UPS ground.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

slight 2" long cracks at back of forend going forward. Can be easily glued with 2 part epoxy. Gun has a lot of life left.

Email, PM or days 800-344-4840, cell 715-441-2384 Jack

2. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

MIA... Citori MC 30

A good basic doubles gun

3. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

0   0   0

MIA... Citori MC 30

Jack,

Looks like my Citori I bought in 1972. Had a set of skeet barrels fitted to it and my daughter used it in college.

Have a 4Her that used the gun this past year and really shot good. His dad is looking for about the same gun and this would fit the bill.

Call the dad and he will look at it tomorrow. It is a good price and the crack will be the thing. I have had them fixed before and Jerry White in Ft Collins has done one for me before on a Citori plus I had. Worked great. So may have a buyer for you.

Darwin

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

MIA... Citori MC 30

Df. The crack is not a big deal. Drill a small hole, let 2 part glue drizzle in, clamp and 30 minutes later it is the strongest part of the gun. I do it all the time na dmy persoanl gun has thsi same deal in the forend. I'll look for a pic overnight of my guns repair. I broke 91 from 26 yarda on National Trapshooting day a couple weeks back witith mine. the crack is a smap.

5. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

0   0   0

MIA... Citori MC 30

^^^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.