1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... Browning items using "Image Upload"...F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

A "Find". 34" BT99 bbl. Marked *- and measures .740 bore and .031 const. A meaty bbl, telling me that it was made to those dimensions. $350 + ups ground

Porting that may well be Browinig

[​IMG]

Small nicks in rib (easily happens in aluminum ribs)

[​IMG]

Some weld touch up on the bbl lug

[​IMG]

Browning "period case" holds 30" gun, in just fine condition. $140 + ups ground

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

MIA... Browning items using

Stumbling a bit yet. But I like "Image Upload". Photobucket was ever trying to reinvent itself, and if all you wanted to do was play with photobucket all day, it would probably be fine. But I balance my time and try nad have outside fun too. Ad I found Photobucket to be contrary lately. Photobucket took an easy service and made it hard. The instructions on the TS.com new "Image Upload" feature are easier, but still will require some word tweaking.

The items above are good items. I bore miked the bbl to those numbers. I SeeHased/peep sighted ti too and it will shoot. The weld on th lug will be a benefit fo ryou or your bbl fitter. The case is a beaut and there is no musty odors to the case.

Both "finds"

Jack

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

goin shootin

4. bjc682

bjc682 Member

0   0   0

Jack, you have a PM. Thanks Bart

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

cHRIS. I have my Americase tht is for a 34 single only. In decent shape. But it is my flyer. Although, when I go to FL this year, I think I am going to use my Browning case. It is the toughest case I own.

[​IMG]

I'll think about selling my Americase. Your gun would fit fine. It is almost identicla in shape to my MX3.

Bart, no prob on that XT going right into that case. Unless somoene can splain to me whay not.

And to the bbl lookers. It appears to have come off a high shooting RR model. It will shooot 100% high.

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Need some lurkers with dough!

7. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Chris. I'll take some pics of it. Taht will help me decide too. Actully I found it as a Skeet cast off. I saw the NSSA sticker and figured it was a long skeet gun case an was surprised to measure it and see that it was a 34" trap gun case. It has some character to it as it musta been too close to the jet engines and the plastic exterior has bubbled some. I'll show it on IUI feature. But cleaning the garage now. Later.

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

This is it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm cleaning my garage. gotta go.

9. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

the BT99 bbl is still for sale. This si a rare opportunity fo ryou guys with BTs to actually spend little and find out if a high shooting bbl is for you. This is a RR fo r sure and it will crush targets to the 27 wiht a somewhat dispersed pattern. The center core will be a larger in this gun.

Don't make me keep it for myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.