1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA...Beretta 391 Hi-Rib...Excellent...F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Rare shooter. Well done by prior owner. 391 action functions flawlessly, gun patterns 60/40 to 70/30 and dead on horizontally. Rib appears to be Moneymaker and is a perfect tapered rib. Gun is not heavy. Bbl is .730 wiht a .043 tube. Only pull trigger I can pull. Better than my Perazzis. This gun is a sweetheart looking for someone to love it. Hardly shot and has no flaws. $1300
    Jack @ 800-344-4840, cell 715-441-9817, do not leave a message. Email or PM.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This gun is orig LOP and as you see the comb it is 1-3/8". I shoot normal LOP and comb height and this gun is an easy fit for me. I have owned 2 coustome adj rib 391 guns and this one will be a better shooter.

Jack

2. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

That is silly putty on the recvr to stabilize the shell catchere. You get the catcher. Putty comes off easy.

the gun has pull in it now. I have a Bowen Release I will exchange for $75 extra. Don't lwt this gun slip away. It iwll make an awesome AIM or SCTP gun for any youth and get them to the 27 ahead of their peers.

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

James. It is a 30" But I make all my guns look a bit longer, ya know? Whant me to save it for this weekned so you can shoot it?

And Yah-ah... In fact I did have a couple "O Shooters" in the middle of the night. I was O cooking a traditional Irish dinner for my friends down at the O USPS. Being affiliated with O Obama's ex church as I am, I do a lot of cookin fer the massess after masses. Ya know?

I'll save that gun fo ryou if you want ot try it. Holler on an email. She is a beaut O Ollie.

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Gun is for sale.

5. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

0   0   0

Nice Beretta. What did you use to fill in the cresent moon hole in your fancy gun holding door?

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

oh Wow Ross. I love the observation.

And just a FYI... I think I will be selling ad space on that board... Whadda ya thunk?

7. zeebheath

zeebheath Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jack,

Unfortunately I just saw the post of this beautiful gun. My girl is shooting AIM & I think this would make a great gun for her. Hopefully it is still for sale! Please let me know ASAP & I guarentee you will have a sale!

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Zeeb. You are about to break the collective hearts of 3 grown men that cannot pull the trigger. See your email at about 1:35 CDT

Jack

9. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

That Bowen release sounds like it will make a good gone much more gooder. Really sweet and neat looking. I kick myself for selling my mint and trusty 303 trap years ago.

10. 1ounceload

1ounceload TS Member

0   0   0

did the high rib change the poi. would like to have one that shoots pretty high. thanks

11. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Good morning David. Yes, this gun wil be going to a young shooter. Dad recognizes that the proper gun in his daughters hands will help her shoot to her potential. I toyed with keeping the gun and bought yet another Beretta trigger. But best I stay wiht my trusty MX3. Was I goign to do something for you that I forgot?

Jack

12. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

1 ounce. the gun is sold. Read the top post it has your answer.

But the rib is one of the best avail. I would not hesitate to have MM do one for me if I was so inclined. Terrific taper. I shoot a identical rib on my MX3 and with about a bead and a half space and it shoots 100% fo rme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.