1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA...A WOW stock. MX series, will fit all... F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Perfect custom style set-up for RH shooter. 1/4" + cast off (maybe 1-3/8"). Off a Sporter so it is low. First pic is at 1-3/8" comb height on my MX15. Will be a perfect stock for a MX8, Mirage, MX3, MX15. And others. The stock was cut to accommodate a shorter reach shooter. But re assembled decently. You see it when you look for the joint. Nice palm swell, great thumb indent. Still 1-1/2" LOP.

$475 shipped. Call jack @ 800-344-4840, cell 715-441-9817.
    [​IMG]
    The white line you see is wax residue. Clean it out, some light water based walnut stain, a dribble of minwax finish and this stock will become your favorite P stock. It is mine already.

[​IMG]

I guarantee this will be come your fave stock. Best Perazzi fit I have ever seen. And if you have nto noticed, It is a modern new style P stock. This stock is $1500 new. If you do not want it, I keep it and shoot it on my 15

2. 687 Trap

687 Trap Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am looking for a nice narrow forend (like on an MX 8 or TM 1 Special) for a TM1. If the wood is nice, I have no problem getting it refinished to match the butt stock on my gun.

If you have something email me or send PM

Thanks

Ron

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Ron. I have a couple. Narrow ones.

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Have never seen that done to a cut down stock. Maybe i should have had Greg Hissem save the cutoff from mine.

Free bump up for Thursday.

5. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

if only they cut a little less....awesome stock, but damn too bad it was cut like that. but hey at that price, kind of hard to pass up still.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.