1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

mia a great guy to deal with

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nutty1, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

i recently had the pleasure of dealing w/ mia, and we both decided on a price for a set of perazzi comb hardware, the man sent me a check for twice our agreed price as thats what he felt the product was worth, you don't find folks like that anymore and i am looking forward to doing business w/ him in the future thank you jack for being such a straight shooter your friend steve

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Call him a great guy if you want, but I heard that the bastard once sold a gun on TS.com for more than he paid for it!

-Gary

3. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

ohhhhhh kayyyyyy

4. potatodigger1

potatodigger1 Member

i would buy something from jack without seeing a picture of it. he has helped out my son on a few occasions in less than ideal weather, and was more than happy to do it. thank you jack. matt.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

nutty1--Gary is joking in reference to a little arguement that occured here recently. MIA is a class act and you can bet your pay if he is selling a gun, it will be as good or better than advertised.

At least i think Gary is joking. :)

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Yeah, well... I didn't shoot so well in the wind yesterday. I put a new stock and forend on my beloved MX3 and the balance/timing was just enough out of whack to keep the gun from getting to the target. By the 3rd trap, I got a bit more in sync and ran the last trap. But the wind had a lot of guys "hackin" at the ball. I sat out the hcp (call me a wuss) and watched something I had never noticed before as the wind was quartering in from the right into the shooter. Most of the target hits were left of center. And most of the shooters were trying harder than usual to "point out" the target. And the harder they tried, the more they shot under the bird.

Yah-ah Ollie... Dems the facts.

7. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Don't tell me it's another "I love Jack thread". He's having to wear knit hats now for pete's sake.

8. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

one more "ditto"

Jay

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Of course I was joking. Jeez.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.