1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... 870 A BEAUTY... F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

A Special gun. 30" step rib, CT, With long (competition) forearm. All orig, no flaws Far better than today's guns. Strate shooter that has been shot little. $750 and UPS ground. Jack @ 800-344-4840 (lv mesage at 5 rings) cell 715-441-2384, or PM or email.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Is this gun a TC Jack?

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Calvin. It must be? I'll have to look

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

MIA,

That is one purdy 870! I may have to go dig up one of those mason jars in the back yard.

ss

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

TC. I bought the gun as the only fix I could think of to cure my inability to set a release trigger. And too, bought a Timney release. I sold that off the other day. The thinking was that I would be able to set the trigger with the slide back and then slap it forward. I still canot set a trigger with th egun in the up or mounted position. I set the trigger with a break open gun in open and then close and mount the gun. Really, it is pretty slick. NO one knows htat is what is happening and those that do, don't care.

Ad I have a beaut of a Remigtion hard case that can be added for $100. The gun and case will be a "chicken-choker". Guys will wonder what you have in the case and when youopen the case and they see just an 870, but then see THIS 870, it will take their breath away. I don't know how a guy could go about buying a gun like this. I believe there are a frw others similar, but they will not show up any time soon.

Jack. I'll be on the water all day, so send me a email so I can get this thing sold to the first guy in.

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Off the water. dock is put to bed fo rthe winter.

The 870 sold a bit ago. Thanks to the buyer and my friends that like the stuff I come up wiht.

jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.