1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... 682 Trap 28" O/U... F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

MIA... 682 Trap 28

SORRY. IT IS A 680.

very nice and shot little, 682 TRAP, with 28" bbls. Has full CT set to shoot any target sport. Stock is original (as it appears to me) at about 1-7/16". LOP as it sits is 15", but stock has not been altered and a new pad can bring it back to 14.5. Lever way right. No flaws in the gun. Soome very minor marks on stock that wax would take care of. No dents, dings or scratches. $1200 and UPS gorund. Feels great. Good clicky triggers. Terrific sporting, Skeet, or even trap doubles. As a spare gun to have fun with, this one is terrific.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

800-344-4840 days, cell 715-441-2384 Jack. Email or PM.

2. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

MIA... 682 Trap 28

No case. one shown is a my photo prop

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

MIA... 682 Trap 28

great skeet gun. Sporting even better. quick and a great stock for flat shooting like skeet or sporting

4. rad 53

rad 53 Member

0   0   0

MIA... 682 Trap 28

Hi Jack,over Easter you had some guns for sale, one being a Browning ST-100. Do you still have this gun? Any pics & price if it is still for sale would be appreciated,thanks,regards, Donald.

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

MIA... 682 Trap 28

Don. You get a personal presentation of that gun overnight. Be in your mailbox in the AM. I looked for a ST100 beginning in the late 80s and this is the best one I have ever seen. Molested? not at all. a new Pachmayr pad.. yes.

[​IMG]

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

MIA... 682 Trap 28

Doug Braker does my gun assembly. The pad installatin is his.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.