1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... 2 870 TCs. Both very nice. F/S PICS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Jack,

You're killing me! Those are a couple of very nice 870's. Damn, I just bought an SX-1. You wouldn't want to do any swapping would you?

ec90t

2. GLARRY

GLARRY TS Member

nice guns jack

3. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

One of these are exactly what I want but, the other day I went to the Dr. And he found a Heart Murur.Went in for tests and sure enough it was there. Yes. I understand that many guya over 55 wind up with one but not like this.I'm having to go to an autoloader for the low impact that they have. My personal gun of choice is the 870. I have trap shot and hunted with one from 1971 till now. But I am going to keep this one and give it to my Grand Son. People,they do kick but not bad. They are tollarable but they kick to much for me. It's going to be retired here and place in my shooting gun hall of fame. The guns are beautiful. Hope you sell em!
    Rich. (inPeoria,A.Z.)

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Strate grain?

If your a wood man you should know how to spell what your talking about ... straight grain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.