1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA...1187 Premier Trap FLAWLESS... SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

30" step rib, Full CT at .036, Mod at .018. Gun hardly shot at all. No flaws. Sets up at about 1-3/8" drop at comb. Fits me to a T without modifications. $750 and worth every dime. Add FedEx. Cycles Top Guns like no tomorrow. Take a look at this wood. My sunlight pictures do not do it justice. Jack 800-344-4840, cell 715-441-9817 You can leave a message now. The good folks at Sprint have a program whereby an random employee can notice a problem that a customer is having and refer them to an American fixit person. A Sprint trapshooter is in our midst and he got me there and the problem got fixed, big time. Thanks a lot. The 1187. Do not miss this gun.
    mia_2008_0303167.jpg

mia_2008_0303168.jpg

mia_2008_0303169.jpg

mia_2008_0303174.jpg

The gun is as new. NO FLAWS

2. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Looks like AAA wood to me. Mike Mann would know. Whadda ya think Mike?

3. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jack

Mark it sold!

I'll send you a PM and pick it up locally.

Thank you

Bob

4. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jack

I sent an email rather than a PM.

Thanks

Bob

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Thanks Bob. I'll be at BGC on Saturday if that works. I think I have an extra shell catcher for you. (THINK) But Gander mntn has them. Bring a case. Bob, I'm telling you that you will not believe this wood on the gun. Easily the best pattern I have seen in quite a while.

And You will not be sleepy today.

Jack

6. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Whew. Had to get up early to snag this beauty. Should look good on the grand daughter. It still looks good now that I'm awake.

Thanks Jack

Bob

7. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Bob. You are a lucky dude. Your granddaughter will absoluetly love this gun. I'll put the mod chjoke in it and let her go have fun. She gets the Fuyll choke too.

8. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jack,

I don't subscribe to the marketing oriented grading systems used in the business, but I will say that it's darn good I didn't see this one before Bob did or you'd be sending me two guns! Remington has done a nice job in the past few years of selecting beautiful feather crotch pieces for their tournament 11-87s. I won one at the old Sacramento Gun Club about ten years ago that was just drop dead gorgeous with a matte finish.

This one would surely have a lot of AAAAAAAAAAAAs in it. I might have laid it out so that the grain flow was heading down instead of up, but that's just personal preference. Clearly an outstanding piece of Black Walnut. I wish I was Bob's Granddaughter.

Mike Mann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.