1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mi-Val(Beretta) 12ga. Hammer gun F/S-EXC.SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SOLD--A very nice 40 year old 12 ga. Hammer gun. It's marked Mi-Val--Licensed by Beretta. Mi-Val was a sub-contractor of many parts for Beretta. This gun is suitable for modern loads and has 2 3/4" chambers. I'd rate the wood at 90% and the metal at 98%. The gun shows little use and it would make a fine all around field gun or fun clays gun. It has 28 inch barrels bored mod and full The stock dimensions are 14 1/4 x 1 3/8 x 2 1/4. Perfect bores and mechanics. Unaltered from factory in any way. Paul Crosnoe Guns has one for sale at almost twice the price of this one. An exc. value at $1275 delivered in te lower 48 including all my friends in California!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Seamus O'Caiside

Seamus O'Caiside Active Member

0   0   0

Actually, Mi-Val was owned by Beretta. It was origianlly formed to manufacture motorcycles, but when that venture did not turn out to be real successful, it was used to produce shotguns that were based on Beretta designs, but built to a lower price point. They are now considered to be top quality and equal to Beretta as far as mechanical design and construction are concerned, but lower cost as far as wood quality, finish, engraving, etc are concerned. In other words, they are a bargain Beretta - kinda like the 3901 version of the Beretta 390.

I wonder if the Mi-Val guns were actually made in the Beretta factory, but Beretta does not talk about things like that. While Mi-Val was in operation, they wanted potential buyers of Mi-Vals to be impressed by their association with Beretta, but wanted potential buyers of Berettas to think that a Mi-Val is not quite the equal of a Beretta.

That is a nice-looking gun, and I would expect it to perform as well as a Beretta of the equivalent model. In reality, it is a Beretta under a different name.

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Boomer, I'll take it.

Ken Rucker
    'Krucktx1100@cs.com

4. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Ruck-it's all yours.. I will send an email. Thank you.

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thanks!!!
    Ken

6. Blee450

Blee450 TS Member

0   0   0

If it doesn't work out I'll take it. Thanks, Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page