1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mexico sue U.S.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by amboy49, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Heard today that Mexico ( you know, our friendly neighbor to the south ) is not happy with the recent Arizona "immigration" law. Seems they think it will have an adverse impact on their citizens. You know, tourists and all that come up to the States for a few days of R & R, or to have a brief visit with some of their family members. So, they are suing the good 'ol U. S. of A. I'm sure the current American court system will give them every consideration when reviewing their complaint.

Sheeeeeeesh !

Perhaps we should send a few folks down there as an exchange program. I think I've heard we have a few of their residents in various forms of containment in our legal system. We might consider an offer to help defray the cost of getting them back to their roots !

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

They are suing Arizona not the USA. Imagine Holder and his Mexican counterpart in the same courtroom as allies against Arizona. Bulge.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

This proves Lord Soetoro's border policies are already adequate!

Border officers seize 108 illegal Disney piñatas

June 22, 2010
    Associated Press

DOUGLAS - It was no fiesta on the Arizona-Mexico border for the driver of a shipment of piñatas that looked like Disney characters.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman Rob Daniels says officers at the Douglas port of entry stopped a tractor-trailer coming from Mexico for further inspection on Friday.

Officers found the tractor-trailer was loaded with papier-mache items, including 108 piñatas in the likeness of Disney characters on their way to Thornton, Colo.

Officers seized the shipment for violation of intellectual property rights.

Assistant port Director Eli Villareal says the piñatas may seem innocent, but shipments of illegal merchandise on a national scale can undermine the U.S. economy and "is a vital element in national security."

4. skeet100

skeet100 Member

When Obama and Mexico line up against Arizona..... Well I am gonna be on Arizona's side of the line :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.