1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mexican Trucks to come across border

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by likes-to-shoot, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

This ought to raise the safety level of our highways, keep our insurance rates down and help reduce the amount of drug trafficking.

Think so ????????

2. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

I wonder if Peterbuilt will come out with a line of "low rider" semi's?

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

likes-to-shoot,

The very FIRST time our DOT deadlines a Mexican truck for safety violations (most likely Obamas admin. will direct the DOT NOT to inspect Mexican trucks)it will be an international incident of racial profiling. Any opinion on that?

Are US carriers allowed into Mexipoop to deliver goods and services??? NOT HARDLY. How is this NAFTA shit even close to a level playing surface? IT'S
    NOT. Bad as I hate to say this I'd back the unions stance on this subject.

Additionally the trucking company in question has recently purchased a dozen new trucks in preperation of this most historic event. Any bets on where that money trail leads?? (Soros funding)

Mexican trucks should not be allowed into the US period.

4. likes-to-shoot

Daddio.........A friend of mine is a dispatcher for a medium sized trucking company that does business all along the Southern US. A non-union company I might add and they are just as adamant as we are as to where this is leading. I would imagine that there are quite a few companies (non-union and union alike) feeling the same way.

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Well, go donate another month's worth of your union dues to Obama - maybe he'll stop it from happening.

Oh wait - that's right - DEMOCRAT Obama already PUNTED on this issue! Crapola! If I didn't know better, you'd think his administration was full of Goldman-Sachs crony capitalists or something...

Oh wait - that's right - his administration IS full of Goldman-Sachs crony capitalists, who _your_ union dues helped put there! Crapola!

Well, at least he's not going to tax your Union Health Care Plan.

Oh wait - that's right - he IS going to tax your Union Health Care plan! Crapola! I forgot...

Well, at least he doesn't support amnesty...

Oh wait - that's right - Crapola...

Boy, you union folks sure are getting the best representation your money can buy out of this fella. I sure am glad he's so much better than Bush on all these issues. That makes it so much better to be supporting a gun-banner.

6. likes-to-shoot

LOL @ Buzz-guns comments.

Some day when you grow up Buzz you will find there are other things in life to worry about instead of just the one issue (unions) that consumes your thoughts. Although I find it flattering that you seem to be following me around making comments thinking that it matters to me. LOL In the mean time I'll enjoy my retirement (union pension, investments and that entitlement you cry about, SSI).

Good shooting to you, (thats if you even shoot)

Your union friend (retired)

Bill

7. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

likes-to-shoot........... Great post!

blade819

8. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Maybe Hoffa and his boys can sign the mexican companies and drivers to a contract. Wouldn't that be a hoot.
    Go Jimmy!!

Is Seattle Sue on vacation? I figured that union-hater would be all over this.

Great reply Likes to shoot!!!

9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Sure hope those Mexican drivers don't learn to tailgate like the US ones.

10. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Maybe Hoffa and his boys will do the job that Oh Bom uh won't.

And about our 'border security'... Why is Big Sis humiliating OUR law abiding citizens in OUR airports and this is getting a pass on the border? WHY!

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They always have been able to cross the border, but I believe they are limited to 25 miles inland.

After that cargo has to be transferred.

My son in law says there are a lot of people making serious threats on this one.

For the record, I think Pablo the Pill eater doesn't fill out log books, and also does not have to pass drug testing.

He can come to the US with 18 hours under his belt and just keep going.

Gonna be some nice wrecks hapenning.

HM

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

...and the Union stooges will keep right on handing their money to the Democrats who did it to them.

13. Borderland

Borderland Member

Halfmile...the old arrangement was 25 miles from the border. The new arrangement is the entire US...pickup and drop anywhere in the country. Mexican trucks will be monitored electronically and we are providing the equipment free to Mexican trucks. This was also part of Perrys scheme for a superhighway from Mexico to Canada across Texas among other states. He wanted an easement for trucks, railroads and pipelines 3 to 5 miles wide. This land grab finally shut the scheme down. The idea was for one inspection at the border and no further inspections unless they left the superhighway easement. In El Paso- trucks from Mexico already come accross and work all day moving cargo withen the 25 mile border zone. This has effectively wiped out local cartage companies.

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.