1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEXICAN Officials Want Assault Weapons Ban

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BT-100dc, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Source Fox New Ticker, Thurs., 4-16-09: Mexican Officials want Obama to reinstate the Assault Weapons Ban. Komrads, it's coming! Just another excuse to violate your Second Amendment rights; but called for from another country. It's amazing that the U.S. is blamed for the assault weapons used by these lawless thugs south of the border (where's the proof that we are supplying these guns?), but the gall from foreigners to take away our Constitutional rights is abhorrent. First, they (Mexico) wants our jobs, businesses and now they want our individual rights; the question is how long will it take for Pelosi to bring it to the House floor, then Reid brings it to the Senate and presto, it's signed by Hussein Obama? We need to be having gun parties along with tea parties. Wake up and join the NRA. BT-100dc

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

We want a ban on wetbacks.

3. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

I'd like a ban on the six tax cheats that hussein employs.

4. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

so if our legal guns are banned, it will stop the illeagal guns going to Mexico?????

how the h*ll do these people figure this stuff??

give me a break!!!!!

tony

5. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

My bet is that Obama will try to circumvent the 2nd amendment through a Treaty with Mexico.

Robert

6. trench12

trench12 TS Member

I want a mexican ban

7. Heckyea

Heckyea TS Member

Mexico, so what? We don't need them for a d**n thing. The gall of that little wetback to say that to us and hussien and clinton eating it up. Since when are we responsible for them bring drugs into our country? I say we take care of OUR border and let them take care of thier side. Down with la raza!
    Ron Zimmerman

8. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

We need to lock down the border period...... No US money going south and no illegals coming north. Send a illegals home and don't let them back.

Jerbear

9. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I want the revolution to start,,lets take it all back,,the sooner the better,,,

It's time to sh@t or get off the pot,,,

10. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The Dems and news media have been throwing around the "fact" that 90% of the guns used by the drug cartels in Mexico come from the US. THAT IS A FLAT OUT LIE. The real story is that a large percentage of the guns recovered in Mexico do not get sent back to the U.S. for tracing, because it is obvious from their markings that they do not come from the U.S. They have recovered approximately 29,000 firearms at crime scenes and of those 11,000 or so were submitted to ATF for tracing. Of the 11,000 only 6,000 were successfully traced and 90% of those, or some 5,100 came from the US. The real percentage is less than 18% but that doesn't advance their agenda.

If the border was under control illegals, guns and drugs wouldn't be crossing the border as they are. Control the border and much of the problem goes away but that is not what Obama or the Mexican President Calderon want. While they are at it put a 20% tax on all wire transfers of money to Mexico and South America. The Democrats want to tax citizens every way they can but, oh no, don't tax illegals.

Calderon needs to clean up his side of the border before he starts dictating what laws the US should pass.

11. magnumshot

magnumshot Active Member

I think we need a ban on Blackhawk Helicopters going to Mexico

12. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I don't understand this. Democrats are for allowing the illegals to stay here, yet the illegal workers are competition to the american workers who are dealing with mass unemployment. What do you union guys think about it? I'm pissed at Bush and the congress for not dealing with it 3 years ago. Some one fill me in!

13. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Hmmm....let's see blame the Gringos for your corrupt police and create a new weapons black market from Guatemala, Panama, Honduras, Costa Rica, Cuba, etc.

In order to galvanize the masses to support the failing government, Mexico must find and external scapegoat...which all Third World countries and Europe find to be the USA.....the sad thing is that the Liberals in Congress will join in the blame the USA offensive.....

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I made a thread with this, but I'll add it to this thread as well....<br>
    v
    Since Mexican authorities are helping to push this LIE about 90% of the guns used by Mexican drug cartels come from the USA, then let's hold them responsible for it. Email the Mexican Embassy and tell them you will boycott all products made in Mexico, and will not vacation in Mexico, if they persist in this lie.<br>
    <br>
    Embassy of Mexico<br>
    1911 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W., Washington, D.C., 20006<br>
    Tel: (202) 736-1000 * Fax: (202) 234-4498<br>
    E-mail: consulwas@aol.com<br>
    <br>
    Please copy and paste this to other pro-Second Amendment websites.

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Brian, that's good. will fax them immediately.

HM

16. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I remember Calderon from Miami Vice....

17. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Mexico is ready to blame us for guns & drugs. They don't have the ability to look in the mirror & see the corruption & lack of a real government that drives people to make money any way they can. The U.S. can shut down the drug trade overnight. All we have to do is go cashless. Stop using paper currency. It is time we go to Gov't debit cards. Just imagine trying to pay an illegal alien in rice & beans. Just imagine a teenager's parents looking at his debit card statement & seeing you bought 900 rds of 9mm (could have stopped Columbine). Under age drinkers would have a block on their card for alcohol purchases. Finally, everyone working off the books would suddenly have to start paying taxes. People say gov't will know too much about our personal lives. Well I use less than $500.00/cash a year & I'm not worried.

Phil Berkowitz

18. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

OU.3200 has it right. It's 90% of the guns that CAN be traced could have come from the U.S.A. The news report I got shows that of those confiscated firearms, of whatever type, only a very small percentage can be traced, making the figure something less than 1%.

Like we always say: Figures lie, and liars figure.

19. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Mike Poore

"OU.3200 has it right. It's 90% of the guns that CAN be traced could have come from the U.S.A. The news report I got shows that of those confiscated firearms, of whatever type, only a very small percentage can be traced, making the figure something less than 1%"

Mike it doesn't matter if 100% of the guns come from here it is Mexico's problem. When they were ask to join with the US to stop the flow of illegals coming across the boarder they refused saying that it would effect thousands of families in Mexico. Because the illegals are sending money home and helping to support their families.

That is great for them just like the assault weapons ban would be great for them. So what is great for us? They are just finding ways to get the US to foot the bill for income and prosperity in their country.

I say to hell with them when this country gets around to taking care of our own instead of every other third world country we will be better off.

Bob Lawless

20. suggs1

suggs1 TS Member

Muck Fexico!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.