1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

mexican guns???????

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by H82MIS, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

2. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

This seems to be a drug problem. There was another story out of Miami last Sunday that got the Police Chief some national news time about banning assault rifles. This was a drug related, turf war shooting. Perhaps if there wasn't a demand for illegal drugs these guys would be out of business. No drugs equals No crime? Anyone else see this?

3. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I love it when American liberals say taking drugs doesn't hurt anyone but themselves. If only that was true. They leave a trail of blood from the producer to the user.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

But with ALL the guns being outlawed,,,,we won't see things like this anymore,,,I mean,,,,it's the law and EVERYONE obeys the laws,,,,EXCEPT CRIMINALS AND POLITICIANS,,,,but I repeat myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I saw something last night on the Fox channel about the Mexican government against the Mexican drug lords. The death rate is unbelievable. It is a war. And it is going to spill over the border. Our politicians should be jailed for allowing millions of Mexicans to bring their problems to us for cheap labor. Today on NPR (national communist radio) I heard that far more men are out of work than women right now. They said for the first time in American history the labor force could include more woment than men. I wonder if our politicians in alliance with the pigs who hire Mexican laborers had something to do with that. Bringing in millions of Mexican men to lower men's wages in America. For this reason alone Bush should be hated for siding with the liberal Democrats in helping to destroy our country. And you hear the Obama administration saying that white men need not apply.

6. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I believe Glenn Beck said it best. It looks like if we don't get things right very quick we will be living the 1860's all over again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.