1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Metzenbaum dies, good riddance

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by new loader, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. new loader

new loader Member

He may have been popular in Ohio, but to the rest of the country, he was a constant thorn in the side of NRA and set the stage for what we have to deal with today. Goodbye & good riddance.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

It comes 50 yrs. late.

Curt

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

AMEN brother. AMF to good old howard.

AJ100

4. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Bush causes the oil prices to get as high as they are? Last time I looked his name was not on the list of OPEC.

What color is the sky in your world???

The US or any country cannot control the cost of crude oil. Unless it is your country that has it.

Rock

Jim

5. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Right on Rock. The Democrat controlled congress has nothing to do with it. Bush is a dictator and has sole decision making power for the U.S. Just like the war___ He made that decision alone too!!

6. admiral Art

admiral Art TS Member

Good riddance to bad trash!!

Have a good time in Hades Howard.

7. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Metzenbaum was a RABID anti-gunner and hard core LIBERAL. His famous statement that "if he had the power he would ban them all" was quoted many times by gun rights groups. He was one of the biggest enemies of gunner owner rights that ever walked! No hateful comments about his death(the man's already gone so that won't help), but NO certainly no tears either!

8. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Like him or not the man is dead! Show some damn respect for another human being. You all wonder why the liberals and the anti's despise us gunners? We make ourselves easy targets!

Rick

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    My buddies and I hoisted some beers last night and wished that bastidge a merry time in hell. Good riddance indeed. If we're lucky dead anti-gunners will come in threes. Though I hope my home remodeling and backyard is done by the time Sarah Brady takes a dirt nap. I'd like to throw a Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead party.

10. cls

cls Member

What kind of man speaks disparagingly about another man that has just passed away? A man of little character or class. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. cls

11. crusha

crusha TS Member

Like me, for instance...I'm from Ohio...and I'm not shedding any tears!

12. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

adios Howie,...one less old fart with a "do as I say" condescending attitude

13. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

Yah know, I had a pimple on my butt once and I miss that just about as much as I will miss old gun grabber Howard who by the way tried to get his son in law the TV lawyer dude elected to replace him. Joel Hyatt who by the way lived in Kansas at the time. Sort of like Hillary buying her Senatorship in New York or that young Kennedy who is representing Rhode Island!. By the way 'Good ol Howard' was a lawyer for the Commies way back when! Where is his grave? I want to go pee on it!!!

14. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

Hmmm, now then if Chuckie Schumer,Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Teddy Boy,Harry Reid, Richard Dailey, McCarthy, Obama, Hillary, Opra, Feinstein,Bloomberg et all could just do the right thing and fall off the face of the Earth then the world would be a better place. I apologize for missing some of the other commie pinkos but it is late! As an old coworker would say " they are all a big waste of skin"! Bill

15. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Has the local scavenger company provided a garbage truck as the hearst? It's obvious that there will only be two pall bearers. What landfill is he going in? I hope there is room in the landfill for our two Senators, Boxer and Feinstein.

16. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Oh pwease, cwy me a wiver.<br>
    <br>
    That a-hole connived to strip me of my Second Amendment rights. He can burn in hell.

17. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I'm with Brian, et. al., on this one....

Curt

18. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I get a kick out of the soft libbies when us rednecks get on a roll! Howard sucked and you libbies support him! Whatever! I hate myself for not saying a prayer and not crying last night! Tom Rhoads

19. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Where in the hell do these guys come from that think we should not bad mouth howard the grabber?

Remember boys, if howard had his way you wouldn't be reading TS.Com.

THERE WOULDN'T BE A TS.Com BECAUSE THE CRAZY OLD BASTAR*D WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE VERY WEAPON YOU USE FOR THIS SPORT.

DUH!

AJ100

20. mad frank

mad frank TS Member

I don't understand all you people that can't show respect for someone that has passes on. Just because the man didn't have the same beliefs as others does not mean he was not a human being. You Republicans like to tell everyone how moral the Republican party is. Thanks for proving the point.

Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.