1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Metro Gun Club, Blaine Minnesota

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ntgr8, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

Does Metro have a jackpot shoot? Moved fairly close and could shoot some if it warms up a little. I moved from Cushing Mn to North Branch. Does Forest Lake or any other clubs in the northern burbs throw tgts in the winter? GEO needs to smell some burnt gun powder.

2. MNGuns

MNGuns Member

Beaverbrook in East Bethel shoots a winter jackpot. Come summer they have leagues as well, as summer leagues in Princeton and Zimmerman. Not sure what else is north or east of you.

3. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

Shot alot at Beaverbrook, never been to Princeton or Zimmerman. I am going to keep my promise to Randy Jones and shoot at Zim this year come hell or high water. GEO

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

South of town you can Jackpot shoot on Saturdays at the Minneapolis Gun Club. Opeen to the public. every saturday, 10 AM till 4.

5. MNGuns

MNGuns Member

Zimmerman is a great place to shoot. I'm only a couple of miles from the club myself and always have a good time there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.