1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Message From Shotmaker

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JWS, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWS

JWS Member

There are several people on TS.com that seem to be getting me confused with Jim101 or anyone else that may have "Jim" in their user name. I go by
    shotmaker" here on TS.com so there wouldn't be that confusion.

I make The Better Shotmaker and Single Drippers (#6, # 7 1/2, #8, # 8 1/2, or #9) or Double Drippers (in sizes #7 1/2, #8, # 8 1/2, or #9). If you are interested in knowing more about my machines or drippers you can go to my web page (listed above) or you can call me at 256-587-0107.

I enjoy reading all the comments about coolant types that work or don't work; what size shot comes in factory loaded shells; what size shot comes in factory made shot; what your set-up is for your shotmaking machine; and what works or doesn't work for you. Shotmaking is an individual learning experience for everyone.

Generally you can find me in the shop 7 days a week. If I am away from the telephone I promise to return your call as soon as possible if you will leave your phone number and name on my answering machine. Sorry I don't have caller ID and I am not planning on getting that service either.
    James Stewart

2. JWS

JWS Member

^^^

3. JWS

JWS Member

4. JWS

JWS Member

^^^

5. nipper

nipper TS Member

i have visited jim---shotmaker--- on several occasions and he his top shelf without a doubt.

Bill

6. TjayE

TjayE Member

I have talked to Jim "shotmaker" on the telephone and he is a very knowledgible person. I think Jim was a machinist by trade. What I do want to know from Jim is "Does your granddaughter shoot your home made shot?" Tom

7. JWS

JWS Member

Tom,
    Yes, the granddaughter has shot homemade shot but my son made it for her, not me. My son has my machines. Jim Stewart

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jim- Above you posted "Shotmaking is an individual learning experience for everyone". You managed to say a lot with few words when you wrote that.

Pat Ireland

9. JWS

JWS Member

Pat irlean:
    Thank you for the compliment. I appreciate good words.
    Jim Stewart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.