1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Message for Ted TenBroeck....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jeff P, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

The big news in Anchorage over the weekend was that we had TWO days this summer that hit 70 degrees in Anchorage.

TWO.

I'm sure glad you were here for the one that happened during the state shoot - and i've got a picture to prove it - and that I documented the other one for you. We'll get a picture up for you shortly, I hope.

And the 2009 state shoot is july 15-19, Wed - sunday. In line with the western zone.

Jeff

2. Ted

Ted TS Member

YEH! I'll bet it rained too! Any termination dust yet? T

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Noooo...not really. We had a whole lot of it July 26th...bet there was a foot or more up on the peaks. All gone now, and we've had several sunny days of late.

But nothing over 70 degrees since that day in July....

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

here's your picture, Ted....

5. otnot

otnot Active Member

I will let you use your imagination where Jeff had this thermometer to get it to read this high. LOL

<a href="http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/otnot06/?action=view&current=JeffPokorny.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.