1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Message for "Blizzard"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RBur, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RBur

RBur TS Member

Message for

Blizzard, let me know when you become a "CWI" and I might be able to help you find work.

I got my "CWI" after I retired in 1998 and have been as busy as I want to be.

Ron Burdick

2. RBur

RBur TS Member

Message for

ttt

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Message for

thanks a bunch Mr. Burdick! i don't have the list in front of me right now, but if memory serves me correctly, i think that the seminar and test are in august? in ohio. only tests in ny this year, no seminars.

i'll save your e-mail and get back to you offline, if that's o.k.? thanks again.

brett d.- p.s.- what a recource this site can be.

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Message for

Ron, I worked with Brett for a long time in Rochester, and can vouch for his workmanship and ethics..Glad to see he got hooked up with you, I'm sure you will have a lot of good advice to offer to him.

Brett, hope you can make the shoot at Mt. Morris the 26th and 27th of May, I'll introduce you. Pay attention to Ron, he's a great guy to know...Poppa Dave

5. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Message for

Thanks Dave! I love shooting at Mt. Morris. Are you planning on shooting at Mumford?

Brett D.

6. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Message for

Sure are if the weather get decent by then...Don't know if you know Mr. Burdick or not but he's the one who sets all the traps with his radar gun at Mt. Morris. Judy shot her first ever ATA targets at the Mt. Morris club and had two 25s that day on her first and third traps...needless to say, we love the place also.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.