1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mesh hull bag needed

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grindem, Aug 13, 2013.

1. grindem

grindem Member

Who makes a quality mesh empties (hull) bag? Last one I bought did not last anytime before the belt clip was sprung.
    Thanks

Grindem

2. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

Bob Allen, Been using mine more years than I can remember.

3. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

Mike ( his wife actually ) will do custom work for you as well. He is shooting the Grand right now so if you are close or are there stop in and see him. Or his daughter Nikki who is also shooting there, the whole family are quality people and are willing to help you get EXACTLY what you have in mind.

Tell them I sent you,

Don T. Littleton CO

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Get a chum bag for fishing. Get a laundry bag from say Walmart.

5. MRMOKI

MRMOKI Member

The green one I have from Cabela's has lasted 5 years and was about half the price of Bob Allen (several of which I have worn out the clip over the years).
    Jim Lemmons

6. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

I bought several sold by Bob Allen online, a couple of years ago. The belt clip pulled through the fabric where it's riveted on in less than a year. One email to them and they replaced both for free when I sent them back. The new ones have been updated with a better design and are holding up well for me. I found that if I'm careful when I open the spring hinges, and close them gently, they too last longer. The ones sold by STM or "Shoot The Moon" are a quality bag as well.

7. 8 Straight

8 Straight Active Member

Shamrock Leathers makes a number of different bags, all good. I have the one with the mesh front and leather back, and am very pleased with it.

Search tags for this page

allen mesh hull bag