1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas to all

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I wont be on here much if at all from now until after Christmas. We have a big shoot on Christmas Eve Day so I wanted to say Merry Christmas & Happy & Safe Holidays to each and everyone of the TS community. I have so many friends on here that it would be impossible to list them all. we have lost some fellow shooters on here this year and to those I say rest in peace and I will see you one day.

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas ans Happy new Year my friend be well be safe

3. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas cigar (X-Hoosier) and all the TS.commers! I'm lounging in Panama City Beach eating shrimp and crab claws and drinking Corona's. May we all enjoy a proserous and happy New Year!

blade819

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Blade yo are a dirty dog!! Corona is good and I love seafood but ask if they have the new "corona familiar" It only comes in a big 32 oz bottle but you will love it

5. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Same to ya Lou!

On the top of my Christmas list would be to be there with you at your big shoot on Christmas Eve. Boy, I miss shooting around the Holidays!

milt

6. JES

JES Member

Merry Christmas to all. When my late husband introduced me to this sport (trap) I had no idea what it was about and he was surpised I got hooked. Never thought I was competive this sport will answer that!!! I moved across the country from San Diego, CA to South Carolina and what other sport do you walk into a new place and feel the friendly acceptance so fast!! Charles will always be in my heart and I will always be thankful that he introduced me to a sport that knows no stranger and making life long friends where ever I go. I can not imagine life without the trap family. Hope you have a great holiday and the best new year to come!! Jan Slough

7. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Brenda & Vern

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Lou,Merry CHRISTmas, and have a Happy and Healthy new year to you and all of yours. Bulge.

9. chipking

chipking TS Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR. May you shoot often and well in the coming year.

--- Chip King ---

10. DoRaMa

DoRaMa Member

4170 N. Gun Powder Circle, Hastings NE 68901
    Merry Christmas Folks.

Kevin

11. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Merry Christmas from the Fort Lou. No snow on the ground so far. Last year at this time we had 2 feet. Have a Happy New Year, and be safe.

Wayne

12. clutey

clutey TS Member

Merry Christmas and a clay dustin new year to one and all from across the pond. Lets hope 2012 is a prosperous and healthy year. Clutey.....

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Clutey, we wish you the same. Bulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.