1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas from Shotgun Specialties !!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

I just wanted to take time to express my appreciation to all at Trapshooters.com for all time record season in 2008 . In 2009 it will be our 20th year for SGS and 13 years full time. Dad and I of coarse, are glad to be out of the Automotive Dealership Fixed Operation Business because of our customers ( well I'm sorry, I think I only got 1 of those, but thousands of friends). Please take time to give your family a hug and mend all bridges....life is way to short. Remember all of our lost ones, they live as long as they are in your heart and memories. I am not a preacher, but it just needed to be said. As a Dealer, we have or will be loosing some competition due to attrition, age or economics, we will be here for the long run, if you need us. Sometimes it goes without saying, THANKS for your business and friendship, there is no better business to be in than the Shooting Sports Industries because of the people involved. A Special Thanks to the Manufactures that we represent, especially Craig Richardson and Jery Irwin @ Ljutic LLC., John Ramaglia and Jeff Mainland at Kolar. Sometimes we feel like a glorified gypsy, doing over 200 days a year on the road, vending at the major shoots. The vendors as you know them, are a special family, there is no real competition as you would think, we want everyone to do well and if they are not, behind the scenes, we all try to either send them business that we could of had or a simple confidence builder over a adult beverage after hours..Guys and girls, it's not easy out there, as with your profession. It is the Greatest Thing in The World and the biggest rush to put someone in a product of ours that exceeds their expectations, that simply is what our business is all about. Enough grandstanding said...... Dad and I want this Christmas to be the Best you ever had and remember, we are there if you need us, don't be afraid to come in our display trailers and ask a question, most of the time we like to talk as much as you do. Merry Christmas and God Bless, Doug @ Dave Wolk, Shotgun Specialties

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Merry Christmas to you (Doug and Dave)! See ya'll on the road this spring!

Matt - Woodson Enterprises

3. Michael

Michael Member

I hope you and your family Doug have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Michael Gooch

4. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

It was great meeting you and your dad at Maringo last August, Doug. Wait until next year's Cardinal and see what Jeff Mainland did to the Kolar your dad sold me. You won't believe your eyes when you see that piece of wood. Best wishes to you and Dave, and your families for a great Christmas ......mike

5. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Wishing a very merry Christmas to you and yours even though we haven't talked in a while. You need to give me a call somtime! Phil Simms www.simmsgunstocks.com

6. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Best wishes Doug and your family. Thanks for everything this year. And heres looking to a better 2009. Don

7. rrose

rrose TS Member

Doug & Dave
    Great message. It is wonderful to see you having good success especially during these tough times we are having. It just goes to show that people are willing to pay for great service and to be treated like a real person. You and your dad do that very well and it is reflected in how many people count you as a friend and not just a person to buy stuf from. Merry Christmas to your family and hoping that 2009 is an even better year for you.
    Randy Rose

8. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to the both of you and a Happy New Year.

Hauxfan!

9. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Thanks so much for all the good times and Great service!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your Dad and all the family.
    Dave and Doug @ SGS are the greatest!
    Merry Ho HO to all and shoot well!
    Rooferbob
    Hey Doug it is a new year you and I can start all over again!

10. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Doug and Dave, Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Roland

11. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Doug and Dave,

Merry Christmas! Hope to see you at Silver Dollar. Doug ... any choclate Lab puppies coming this year?

Bob Schultz and the gang at Target Shotguns, Inc.

12. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

huhm,huhm,huhm,huhm,huhm,huhm,huhm Merry Christmas Doug and Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

merry christmas from shotgun specialties