1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Merlyn’s Trap Guns ** Alfermann USA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GARY ALFERMANN, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GARY ALFERMANN

GARY ALFERMANN TS Member

Merlyn’s Trap Guns will again be at the Spring Grand in Tucson, Arizona with NEW and pre-owned Alfermann USA Single Barrel Trap Guns, for Sale or Trade.

His current NEW inventory consists of SEVEN guns, various POI and wood upgrades.

Alfermann USA and Merlyn’s Trap Guns wishes everyone “Good Luck” at the 33rd Spring Grand American, held February 16 through the 22, 2009.

Gary Alfermann

Alfermann USA, Inc.

636-239-6978

2. MAL-53

MAL-53 Member

Do you guys have a website? I tried a couple of search engines but nothing comes up. Would like to check out some of the guns. Heard enough about them. thanks ML

3. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

The Lit doesn't go to Arizona. He thinks the Border Patrol arrests people from Missouri. He has it confused with Mexico, Missouri.

If you tell him it's really the "Southern Ozarks" and that Big Dan will be there, he might show. If you tell him his last girl, "Woolie" will be there, he'll come for sure.

Pride Engineer

PS- Merlyn is one of the fairest men and gun dealers around, he will always treat you right, good man, good products.

4. MAL-53

MAL-53 Member

Merlyn is the only Rep. for these trapguns?

5. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

I have serial #238 and love it. You are not only buying a gun when you do business with the ALF brothers or Merelyn, you are buying into a family of some of the best good ole boys you want to be around. Fair and honest. The gun is built to last for ever. Fantastic trigger. The boys will build it exactly the way you want it. Try shooting one and you will want it!!

6. old tex

old tex TS Member

Merlyn and the Alfermann boys are as good as it gets!!

I have both single and "twin" both bought from Merlyn, some trigger adjustments were needed to fit my "style".

I sent the guns to Larry and he took all the time required and test fired many times to be certain they were up to their high standards.

When I rec'd the guns enough cash was included to repay my shipping cost.

They will go the extra mile to make you (and them) satisfied.

Merlyn may not sound like a "yankee" (praise God) but Texas boys think he has perfect diction!ya'll

oldtex
    Dick Lindsay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

232 alfermann trap

alfermann trap gun for sale

alfermann trap guns

alfermann usa
alfermann usa inc
alfermann usa trap guns
alfermann usa triggers