1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Merlyn moving at Linn Creek

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by merlynstrapguns, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Due to getting lazier and older, Carol and I have decided to take a spot in the Vendors Building at Linn Creek !!!!!!!!!! (we have resisted long enough)

# 7 alongside of Promatic traps will be our location for the 2012 Fall Handicap and beyond. No more leaky tent, water ankle-deep, carrying guns/stocks/etc in and out every day.

Thanks to Jesse and Mary Bowles for the space. Special thanks to Ron Lewis and countless others who have helped with daily 'packin-'packin out in the tent area where we have been for the last 14 years.

COME SEE US IN OUR NEW LOCATION............Carol and Merlyn

PS ....We intend to have free coffee for our friends everyday 7:30am till noon!!

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Good Luck Merlyn! Will look forward to seeing you there. Be careful about offering anything for free. The Literalist will camp at your door if he finds out.

Remember, I need that point of impact information from your research study (short guys versus tall guys) for my new book. Waiting with "baited" breath.

Good luck to you and Carol!!!

milt

3. beaker100

beaker100 Member

say it ain't so!!!!!!!! the tent vendor area will be sooooo quiet. lol and best of luck doug

4. old tex

old tex TS Member

Merlyn

Were you hurt by the storm at the Grand?

Anxious to show you my Alfy - but hubbed a stump that kept me away this year.

Give Carol a hug.

uncle Dick

5. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

No. Dick. We had everything put away about an hour before the storm and did a final shutting of the tailgate when the shooters were called off the line. Our old junk tent stood the storm well, as it has many times before.

Thanks for your concern. Say hi to the little woman. And Carol and I thank you for the Christmas flowers. They are all still alive and well.....merlyn

6. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

I'll be there to get my share of that free coffee.. and admire all them boat anchors you tote around.. . LOL

Jerry B

7. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Jerry, at Sparta, I went to your tent every day to have the pleasure of meeting you but you were gone...each day. Will you be at the MO Fall Hdcp? and will you be at your tent? or off chasing what ever you chase at trapshoots??? with free backrubs at your own tent by a beautiful lady, why would you stray???

milt

8. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Merlyn, Is there any way I can talk you into a shuttle service to bring coffee down to the Ear Gems trailer. And how will my wife pet your dog. Must be nice to move up. See you there. Terry the Leadminer.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Peanuts with the coffee?? ;) can't wait it see the new spot.....

10. GoldTrigger

GoldTrigger Member

Wow, thats a long walk from bank 23. How do I say good morning each day ?

Signed (customer in training).

11. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Milt,

Sorry I missed you, I was doing double duty at the Grand.. plugs early morning and evening and working the line during the day.

I'll be at the Fall Shoot.. and good Lord willing I'll be in my tent each and everyday, hopefully not sitting.. best would be making a set of plugs with a couple waiting in line.. .LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.