1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Merlyn gives up on Alfie-guns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jrb, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrb

jrb Member

he remembered his shells...somehow he forgot his regular gun!!!

a day he'll soon forget..just like his gun!!!

J. R.

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

So Denny where did you put on this incredible display of raw shooting talent and what was the winning scores????????

Jim

3. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I would assume that "Lit" is pick'in on me 'cause I talk funny, I have developed a limp, and my folks were poor. IN ALL ACTUALITY, the whole deal was orchestrated (my cherished Alfy was inadvertantly left in my "other car") to demonstrate the performance of "other brands" when compared to my "usual" brand of target-crusher, to which I gave a "magnificent performance"!!!!!!15-16-21-a rib adjustment-23=75 confirmed kills-- i'm a slow learner... LOL......Hope to see EVERYONE at the Missouri State shoot where I will, ONCE AGAIN, be in the "Brumley Sip-Code area (east of the maintance building) -- Thank You SO MUCH MTA!!!!!!! merlyn.....PS -- I will be stocking NEW Krieghoff's, Perazzi's as well as New ALFERMANNS !!!!! OH,Denny, stop by and I will give you a free "dialect" refresher course!!!!!!!!!

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Stale peanuts anyone?,,what the hell is a sip-code,,,,

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

An area where one might enjoy an ale, to go with stale peanuts? :) Hap

6. merlynstrapguns

Adult beverages have been consumed in the Brumley ZIP (oicu812 from the spelling police) code from time to time (I, for one, will miss having a cold frosty schooner of ale with Skip after a hard/hot days work).

Myself and the other 2 or so vendors in this area invite you to come'on down. Carts WILL be Allowed in this area for our "benefit" LOL It just keeps getting better. ............m

7. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Merlyn, I feel sorry for you that you. Not for shooting bad, but for having to put up with Dennis while you shot.

Isn't there some way you can lay your misses at his feet.

Question, How's Skip doing, and do you think he will put in an appearance at the Missouri State Shoot?

Hauxfan!

8. merlynstrapguns

Haux; He told me that he would come a couple of days and he will be circulating around and seeing old friends. Perhaps even bullsh__ting some as unusual as it may seem!!!!!! He will be the same guy with the same voice, BUT in a much smaller package (minus 90 or so LBS). Same guy you remember and he WILL know you on sight......LOL.......

As for Dennis, well; .....nuff said...THanks........m

9. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Skip lost 90 pounds???

Wow! If he stood sideways, I probably wouldn't be able to see him......lol

Good Lordy, Lit, you are really one mean man.......telling me I'm worse than those Soutwest Iowa clowns......I was hoping you'd say I was at least as bad, but not worse......I get no respect..... ;)

Hauxfan!

10. merlynstrapguns

Yeah, Lit, about that hill=billy humor; Pop always told me that I "ota be on stage; preferably the next one out of town".......LOL.......m..ps Haux, there was plenty of Skip left. "Stevie Wonder" could "see" that fine figure of a man..LOL++

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.