1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Merle Trenary from Mi. passed away Sat 19th.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by garyl44, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garyl44

garyl44 TS Member

I lost a very close and good trapshooting friend. We had a lot of good times together, traveling around to a lot of little clubs, and also lot of big ATA State shoots and also the Grand. I know he will be missed at the shoots.
    Merle had been fighting his eyesite for a long time,from being a diabetic which finally took his life. Merle left a wonderful wife and daughter and also his dogs who he enjoyed being around very much. Merle was a very tough competter when he shot. I will miss him very much but I know he is in a better place. A place where he will never hear lossed again and rack up all 100ths streight in a row. n
    WILL MISS YOU Gary and Nancy Holbrook

2. Msuhunter

Msuhunter Member

Sorry to hear of Merle's passing he was a fine man and excellent shooter (Michigan state Handicap chp). I had not seen him in several years and knew he was struggling with his sight. Gary and Nancy hope you are well its been a few years since we spoke. Is their a website with Merle's obit I can read. Thank you.

Paul Schippers
    West Allis, WI

3. JRW

JRW Member

Sorry to hear this news. I did not know Merle, still it's sad to hear about the loss of another. Prayers go out to the family. Jerry in MI.

4. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

My deepest condolences to Merle's family and friends.

Merle won the Michigan State Handicap Championship in 1991 with a perfect 100.

Tom Stewart, Past President

Michigan Trapshooting Association

5. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

I was on the squad with Merle when he ran the 100. I'll never forget it. Rest in pease old friend. Jess Crofoot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

merle trenary