1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Merle Kimmerly Died

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SMOKEIT, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMOKEIT

SMOKEIT Well-Known Member

Merle died last Sunday. He was a great trap shooter and a good friend to me....Very colorful guy to say the least...SMOKIT

2. chipped99

chipped99 Active Member

Been some prety bad things said about that old man but I'm here to tell you that he was one of the best old men that I have ever had the pleasure to be around.He had forgot more about trap shooting than most of us will ever know.He helped me get back into the sport after a long ,long layoff.He loaned me guns,gave me bullets,tutored me,chewed my butt when needed[pretty often]and just about a million other things!He was at the old Shreveport gun club just about any time the gate wasn't locked and sometimes when it was.He always had a little advice and was quick to offer help if you needed it.I will miss that old man.He has gone to shoot with Mercer Tenille and a lot of other greats from his trap shooting days.He loved this sport like no other.Thankyou Merle,for all the wonderful memories and all the help that you provided.You will be missed!...........................Tony

3. SMOKEIT

SMOKEIT Well-Known Member

Well said Tony.......SMOKIT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

merle kimmerly