1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

men: don't let this happen to you

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by birdtracker, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Be advised: CHRISTMAS IS NEAR. Don't do antyhing stupid!!! Don

2. Bubba

Bubba Member

LOL, been there, done that.

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Here's a tip, Guys. If you want to give your wife something practical for a present, start the day with breakfast in bed (make sure it's good...if you can't cook it, then buy it). Use this toast stamp (corny, but we like stuff like this).

After that, you could give her that vacuum cleaner, and she wouldn't complain.

4. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Diamond ear rings and a new cannon digital slr camera, you think I might get to stay in the heated house for a while???
    Bob

5. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

curvy, if a husband is coordinated enough, can he just write the I LOVE YOU with squeezable butter. Out here in the boonies them fancy stamper thingies are hard to find.

6. recurvyarcher

Wouldn't the butter melt into the bread?

I guess it would be like getting those secret message notes when I was a kid...had to hold them over a light bulb for the writing to turn brown in order to read it. Only...what would I use to detect the melted butter? Hmmmmmm...

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Try putting it on before toasting. Just an idea, don't know if it would work. You get to eat the mistakes with jelly.

Don

8. recurvyarcher

Red hot filaments + fat = FIRE

I like to create my fire using methods that are more fun.

Just buy the damn toast stampers. LOL!!!

9. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

BIGDON, well its cold here today and the guys are bored. Maybe it will be our goal to try your recommendation. I'll send someone to check out the thrift stores for used toasters. The boys like alittle excitement :)

OK miss technical, what about writing I LOVE YOU in jelly instead of butter?

10. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Those Christmas gifts can be a deal breaker, especially if you are dating. After you are married who cares.

Years ago I was dating a woman and I purchased her a hand held spell checker for Christmas. That didn't go over too good. That ended up ending that so I guess it really turned out to be a great gift, for me anyway.

11. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Hey Pheasy,,..c'mon dude..use your imagination and stop wasting that jelly on bread,..it has many other uses....Hint: buy purple sheets

12. jjv1234

jjv1234 Member

I swear I just heard my non-shooting wife say the other day that she wants a new K-80 with my intials engraved in the side for Christmas.

I sure hope she gets it.

13. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Or I,v changed my mind

14. recurvyarcher

Pheasantmaster, if you can't find it anywhere, just wait. Obama will give you food stamps.

Maybe someone from the Obama's administration will read this thread and provide the stamps that Dixie and Alf want, too. Equality for all means that we have to accomodate everyone's life situation.

15. RAScott

RAScott Member

Melted butter and cinnamin. so curvy can read it, and you get extra points for the cinnamin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.