1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Memphis Anyone

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1dudley, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1dudley

1dudley Member

Will be in Memphis the first week of Jan and need to buy reloading components. I need shot, wad and primers. Don't know anything about Memphis but I need business names for purchasing components at a decent price. Please advise...Doug

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Doug,

I am located about 2 1/2 hours from Memphis. I am 20 miles south of Paducah, KY. I have all. Get in touch with me for pricing.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    Phone: (270) 804-5454

3. smifshot

smifshot TS Member

Unless something has changed recently there is not a good place to buy components at a decent price. There are some gun shops and others selling at retail but no deals. The Memphis Sporting Shooting Center east of Memphis gets some decent prices for members. They purchase from wholesalers and the stuff is trucked in. There is a Sportsmans Warehouse. Get there number and see if they have any specials going. Good luck...Fred

4. spclays1

spclays1 TS Member

Exactly what smifshot said....

5. 1dudley

1dudley Member

Matt - will not be in your neck of the woods. Traveling from Tunica, Ms to Memphis. Spent one day and back to Tunica. In a couple of months I will be going to Wi and hope to take you up on your offer then. I take 75 to Lexington and then 64 to Louisville. Occasionally I make trips up to South Shore, Ky.

6. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

1dudley,

When you get out my way, please let me know. I have no problem meeting you somewhere. Merry Christmas!

Matt - Woodson Ent.

7. Trauma901

Trauma901 Member

Hate to say it, but there is nowhere here to buy reloading components reasonably. I get all my stuff from MSSA when they do the order once a month. The only place that even carries anything is Sportman's Warehouse at the corner of Winchester and Hacks Cross (get off 385 @ Hacks Cross head North, next to Costco on left).

Doug

8. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Trauma901 (Doug),

Why don't you have the guys @ M.S.S.A. give me a call. I can bring some supplies down to ya'll and save you some $$$$!

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    Phone: (270) 804-5454

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.