1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Memorial Weekend-ATA Events-Buffalo Gun Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ertz, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ertz

Ertz Member

I am not sure why but I am feeling nostalgic today for the humor of the Literalist. I will do my best to imitate him (after all imitation is the sincerest form of flattery).

Hey Wally is this a registered shoot? What time does it start? Where are you located? Can anyone shoot? How many targets are there in a 100 bird event? Are you giving out any prizes like maybe a clock? How about any cash prizes? Can you throw some marathon targets afterward? Will there be those scrumptious hot dogs? Will John make beans? Will Smitty be there? Oh who cares about him, the big question is will his better half be there? Is it true that you set the best singles targets in the whole universe?

In all seriousness I saw the clocks last weekend and they are really cool (yes, I am that old). Since I have no chance of winning one, I will bring the wife out so she can win the singles D class. Or, I could just steal one.

See you Saturday.

2. CO - 369

CO - 369 TS Member

ertzy,
    Just to let you know the Lit. is fine. He was kind enough to make an appearance at the Mo. state shoot. He knew that gay pride guy wasn't going to be there, so he actually brought some beer!!! Said some bait and tackle store was having a two for one sale. Think he kept the crawlers. Of course you know he is a Bureau Chief at some cushy state job now and is making more money than god.

I listened as he showed Eric Munson a couple of flaws in his gun mount. Don't know if you heard, Eric then ran 100 from the 27 and 100 in dbls. Don't think he even thanked Denny.

Had carp at a fish house that nite and Maltzie picked up the check!! Maltzie picking up the check and the Lit. buying beer. REPENT! Sure signs the end is near.

3. Ertz

Ertz Member

Wally, did you get that canopy installed over the fields? I don't want to get wet tomorrow.

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey Ertz.

I ordered 10,000 ft. ceiling - broken with a light wind from the south of 5 to 10 and a rising barometer for you tomorrow. No excuses now. Besides you told us it is always sunny when your wife is along! LOL
    mark.

5. Ertz

Ertz Member

You got me there Mark...... I appreciate you ordering the good weather. I am sure to break 90 now!!!!

6. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Kind of late isn't it. I heard it was to be the crack of dawn or nothing for the dance to work. Sounds like expansion talk to me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.