1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Memorial Service For Bob Thompson

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by MS, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MS

MS TS Member

A Memorial Service for Bob Thompson is planned for Saturday, April 26, 2008, at Barkes, Weaver and Glick Funeral Home, 1029 Washington Street, Columbus, Indiana. The family will hold a reception following the service at the Columbus Senior Center, 148 Lindsay Street, everyone is invited to attend.

Visitation at 1:30 pm and the Memorial will start at 2:30 pm, with the reception to follow the services.

Bob passed away March 10, 2008 in St. Petersburg, Florida.

Condolences for the family can be left on the following website.
    www.barkesweaverglick.com

2. MS

MS TS Member

up

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Condolences sent. Thank you for posting. Wishing peace and good memories for family and friends.

4. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

condolences sent thanks for posting info mary sue. Bob will be missed by all.

5. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

Note, that the Sunday following Bob's service Columbus Gun Club is holding their first registered shoot for this year I don't know the starting time its around 11 or 12 noon.I don't smoke but i may have to light up a stoggie just for Bob....

6. MS

MS TS Member

A little correction for Skip and Connie. Bob was was the second man to reach the 27 yard line in Indiana, Earl Toliver was the first.

Hope see to old trapshooting friends at Bob's Memorial. We intend to celebrate his life and a good one he and we had together. He didn't want a conventional funeral and though we plan a serious part of the Memorial Service, the family and I are very much looking forward to seeing old friends and remembering days past at the reception to follow.

MS

7. MS

MS TS Member

up

8. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

Bob will be greatly missed. I may have to join harpo with a stogie.
    wolfee

9. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

i will bring the stogie's

10. CBone

CBone TS Member

11. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

12. MS

MS TS Member

You know to this day I'm still finding Cigars that people would give him. Some of the really good one that Dennis Spancake gave him to chew on I really hate to throw away. Maybe he and Dennis are enjoying one today in that great Gun Club in the Sky.....

MS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.