1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Memorial Day Weekend ATA Shoot - Mt. Morris, NY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DaveChic, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveChic

DaveChic TS Member

Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club, Swanson Road, Mt. Morris, New York will be having their annual Memorial Day Weekend ATA registered shoot on Saturday, May 24, 2008 and Sunday, May 25, 2008.

The Program will consist of 200 singles targets on Saturday with 50 pair of doubles shot concerently and on Sunday the program will consist of 100 singles, 100 handicap and 50 pair of doubles shot concerently during the day. Saturday's 200 singles will also be for the Club Championship.

Brown shooting bags will be given away for the singles Club Champion, the 200 bird aingles champion and the handicap champion on Sunday. Bags are from Shamrock Leather.

The cost of targets are $21.00 per hundred plus NYS and ATA fees. All orange white flyer targets will be thrown off of Pat-Traps from voice activation.

Entries will be open at 8:00 a.m. and shooting will start at 9:00 a.m. both days. Singles close at noon.

Breakfast and lunch will be served.

Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club is located in Mt. Morris, New York approximately 35 mile south of Rochester, NY with easy access off of Interstate I-390.

If you need directions to the Club or more information is needed you can call me at 585-519-9543 or E-Mail me.

Dave Cichelli, President, Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club

2. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

3. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

The weather man says it will be just great for shooting. Sunny and 70 deg.

If you could not shoot the Empire Grand, here is your chance to get some good targets.

Ron Burdick

4. Ron Burdick

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Hi Ron, Got back from down south at 1 this morning....This Yankee took away some hardware...see ya'll this weekend..will welcome the 70s weather...got burned with that 85+ temp and clear sky...not used to it I guess....LOL

Dave

6. Ron Burdick

Don't forget--If you run your 1st 100 straight ATA targets at Mt Morris, I will pay for the birds.

Ron Burdick

7. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

I'm still eligible..

8. eperry

eperry Member

Looks like the weather will cooperate.

9. Doubles Shooter

Doubles Shooter Member

The weather definitely looks like the first nice days in a while. Between the weather, Ron's offer to pay for your targets for your first 100 straight, and the great folks it will be hard to beat.

10. Ron Burdick

11. eperry

eperry Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.