1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Membership Renewal Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by glenn mcleod, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

I signed up several new members last year and today one of them asked me why he hadn't received a renewal request. Should he have received something in the mail to renew? I told him not to worry we would get him at the first shoot BUT it does seem strange that we wouldn't sent renewal requests. If we don't I think we are missing out as most people renew most things by "paying the bill"when they come in the mail, what's the scoop. Glenn mcleod

2. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

glenn mcleod - unless you are a life member, a renewal is sent. It arrives before Sept (start of the new target year).

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

When did you sign them up? Just wondering. The ATA target year runs from Oct. 1st to Sept. 31 on any given year. You can sign up anytime "during" the year, but the dues will have to be paid again before the 1st of Oct. The new target year will start Oct. 1st 2007 and renewal notices for the next year won't be mailed until Sept.of this year.

4. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Corrcection flash back to old days I guess! The new year will START on SEPT. 1st and renewals will be after the Grand.

5. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Gary, I signed them up during the summer at a Big 50 shoot in June 2006, I would think our computers are better than a 2 month delay so they would miss the Sept. 1st renewal date when most would receive their renewal slip. Glenn

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Glenn if you signed them up they should have a receipt with the date on it they(or you)can contact the ATA with the information on the receipt and see what they have to say about it.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.