1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Melba Turkey shoots

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Melba GC in Melba Idaho will be having Turkey shoots for the whole month of November & December. ( as long as they last) Win a 13-16 lb turkey for a $4 entry fee. Buddies, singles, sliders, three man protections, Custers. Shoot 5 times and don't win & you get a $4 credit, shoot 10 and don't win & you get a Turkey. No losers here

[​IMG]

2. BufferBob

BufferBob TS Member

Are you going to have them every Sunday?

3. cubancigar2000

No Bob. Every other Sunday and the next one is Nov 14th, then Nov 28th, then Dec etc every other week. We try not to interfere with Marsing as they shoot the opposite sunday as us.

4. BufferBob

BufferBob TS Member

Thanks Lou, I was just trying to make a trip up if I could find a two day shoot.

5. cubancigar2000

You come on up and I will get some shooters to do the Sat one before the Sunday shoot. Just let me know, I can get game shooters anytime

6. cubancigar2000

Thats true Gary, I did see a lot of them in your yard but Judy would no longer be my friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.